HepBFree SF LogoSF Bridge

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Letter from Governor Arnold Shwarzenegger

May 2007

San Francisco Hep B Free

I’m delighted to extend my appreciation to all those involved with the San Francisco Hep B Free campaign.

I am grateful for your efforts to combat Hepatitis B among San Francisco’s Asian and Pacific Islander Americans through screenings, vaccinations and treatment. Because this terrible virus infects people of this heritage at much higher rates than others, you are showing compassion for an important group in your city while also enhancing the health of the entire community.

I commend the San Francisco Department of Public Health, the Asian Liver Center at Stanford University and the AsianWeek Foundation for launching this noble campaign. And I encourage all San Franciscans to check out www.sfhepbfree.org to find out more about San Francisco Hep B Free.

I send my best wishes for every success.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Contact Us | Copyright 2007-2010. San Francisco Hep B Free Campaign, a project of Community Initiatives, Inc. All Rights Reserved.